200+ Best Happy Birthday Niece Wishes & Quotes

If you are looking for a happy birthday wish for your niece then you are in the right place. Show her what she means to you and your family thanks to our largest collection of quotes and messages you can send to her.

CUTE BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR NIECE

status4you

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

1. “I wish the Happiest of Happy Birthdays to someone fantastic and practically perfect in every way! You are one-in-a-million!”
2. “My life gave me a perfect gift that I was always dreaming of, a niece like you. Take this wonderful cake and enjoy the day.”
3. “The relationship between you and me is not about the smiles and laughs. You are such a wonderful niece that my heart wants to fly. Best bday.”
4. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet… but not as sweet as you! Happy Birthday my sweet niece! Love from your favorite Aunt.”
5. “Great things are hard to find. But I’m so lucky that I found the greatest thing in my life without any hard work. Thank God for gifting me a niece like you. Best birthday.”
6. “I wish you plenty of laughter, love, and cake today! Happy Birthday to you, my beautiful niece! I hope this next year grants you every dream and wish you can think of!”
7. “You are an angel who made my life more colorful and amazing. It couldn’t be better than this. Have a gorgeous birthday party.”
8. “You are brighter than any star in the sky, smarter than any book, and funnier than any comedian. I am so grateful to be able to call you my niece! Happy Birthday, wonderful girl! May you make some beautiful memories today.”
9. “You are my everything. It feels like that I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have a wonderful niece like you. Have an amazing party.”
10. “It’s time to blow out your candles and make some wishes! It’s time to get this party started! Love to you, my favorite niece!”
11. “You are one-in-a-million, and I couldn’t be more excited for a day full of cake and ice cream! It’s a bonus that it’s your birthday too! Happy Birthday, niece!”
12. “I believe that I’ll never get old because I have a cute niece like you who is forever young. Happy bday.”
13. “Though it might sound crazy, but it’s true that without having a niece like you, my life would have remained incomplete. Wishing you a happy birthday from my heart.”
14. “My memories with you are the most precious thing ever in my life. No matter how far you are, my best wishes will always remain with you. Best birthday.”
15. “You are more beautiful than a rainbow on a rainy day and more vibrant than a sunflower, Happy Birthday to someone who deserves the world.”
16. “No one can measure my love for you, and it’s not even possible for Google or Wikipedia. Have a wonderful birthday, my dear.”
17. “If I need some words to express my real feeling when you were born then I might use bliss, elation, ecstasy or rapture. I know those are not enough. Wishing wonderful bday to lovely niece.”
18. “I tried the google to find the perfect wish for you on your special day. But trust me, nothing grabbed my attention. So, I decided to send this greeting to you – “Be happy, always”.”
19. “I didn’t believe that my little sister would be able to do anything great in her life until she gave birth to you, my lovely niece. Wonderful birthday.”
20. “I love you, my dear. This is not because you are a niece, this is because you are such a wonderful human who truly deserves the most amount of love from anyone. Have a wonderful celebration.”
21. “May my wishes for you rain upon you throughout your life and brings loads of happiness, joy, and pleasure in your life. Let’s celebrate your special day with lots of adventure and excitement. Wishing you a happy birthday, niece.”
22. “Your inner beauty helps the world around you to shine like the sun. Hope you continue to do the same in the coming years also. You are really wonderful, my niece. Happy bday.”
23. “Trust me, dear, you are not only my cute, lovely niece but also you are the perfect caretaker of my large heart. No one can take your place. Wonderful bday.”
24. “Never be afraid of the chance of failing and never feel alone in any situation. I’m always at your side so that you can grab my hands at any time. Wonderful birthday.”
25. “You may be the best daughter of your mom, but trust me, you are the best friend of mine. Always keep smiling like this. Best bday.”
26. “Take this birthday gift and open the wrapping. It is filled with lots of love, hugs, and kisses. Get ready to experience the most multicolored birthday celebration of your life.”
27. “I feel jealous of your dad because he is blessed with such a beautiful, intelligent, pretty and talented girl like you. Wish wonderful bday to my gorgeous niece.”
28. “You are the best flower of the garden of my heart. Wishing you the best birthday.”
29. “You are such an important and valuable part of my life that deserves an expensive treat on her birthday. Wishing all the best to my lovely niece.”
30. “You need to know one thing my dear, that I didn’t make my true best friend in my high school. I made it the day you were born on this beautiful earth. Happy birthday to my best friend.”
31. “Your cuteness have charmed my entire heart and its acting like a pacemaker. It seems that I can’t live even a second without your company. Best bday.”
32. “To my lovely Niece. I’m so thankful I found a friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday my Niece and may every wish of yours turn to reality.”
33. “The dictionary says that niece means the daughter of your sister, brother, sister-in-law or brother-in-law. But my personal opinion is different and I believe that niece means a lovely cute girl who is my similar to my own daughter. Wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
34. “I tought I had everything in life until the day you were born… when I realized that I had nothing until the day I had a niece like you. Happy birthday!”
35. “You are my medicine when I’m stressed. You are my perfect companion when I’m lost. Truly, you are my everything. Nothing can be compared with you, niece. Happy birthday.”

FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR NIECE

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

36. “A niece is someone as beautiful, talented, and intelligent as her favorite aunt—me of course! Happy Birthday to my favorite niece!”
37. “Happy Birthday to one lucky girl! You are so lucky to have me as your aunt! I’m also pretty lucky to have you as my niece!”
38. “I’m sending you birthday wishes and kisses! You are one incredible, beautiful girl! You are fabulous — it takes one to know one, right?!”
39. “There’s a statistic out there that proves that awesome nieces have really, really awesome aunts! Happy Birthday from your awesome aunt!”
40. “Statistics show that nieces are way better than nephews! I’m so glad we got the better end of the bargain! Happy Birthday!”
41. “Your birthday it is. Happy it will be. Best Wishes from the greatest Jedi that ever lived, Master Yoda.”
42. “The fire department is on standby and the fire extinguisher is under the table! Time to blow out the candles on your cake! Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece!”
43. “You have amazing genes and I would know because we’re related! Happy Birthday, to my gorgeous, genetically blessed niece!”
44. “Your parents have allowed me officially to allow you to do the things that they haven’t allowed you yet. Wishing you a best bday.”
45. “You are beauty, brains, and a real humdinger! Happy Birthday to you, my niece! Love from your favorite ‘fun’ uncle!”
46. “Happy Birthday to the girl who has the only birthday I can remember without being notified by Facebook!”
47. “Happy Birthday! I’m sorry to tell you that I ate all your cake and devoured your ice cream. I hope you’re still glad you invited me, my niece!”
48. “Happy Birthday, Niece! I was going to try and wrap up Ryan Gosling but he just wouldn’t stand still long enough to fit in the box! I hope your birthday is still a pretty incredible affair!”
49. “I think instead of calling me ‘Uncle’ you should call me ‘Funcle’… as in the ‘fun uncle’. What do ya say?! Happy Birthday! Love from Funcle!”
50. “How can someone be as pretty and intelligent as you? Oh I forgot. It’s on our genes. Happy Birthday to my favorite niece!”
51. “Best Wishes to a wonderful girl with the most amazing aunt! You sure are one lucky girl! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as we are!”
52. “Out of all the nieces in the world, I think you pretty much take the cake! You’re the world’s greatest niece! Happy Birthday to my little firecracker!”
53. “You’re almost as beautiful in your super filtered selfies as you are in real life!”
54. “Fun and fab! Those are the two words I would choose to describe you, my favorite niece! Best wishes to you on your big day! Happy Birthday!”
55. “Is it your birthday AGAIN? Stop getting older! You’re starting to catch up to me! Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! Another year older and another year wiser!”
56. “There’s only one problem with a niece like you: you’ve made us become quite obnoxious, ready to brag about you to everyone we know — at the drop of a dime. Happy birthday.”
57. “Aunthood is the best neighborhood to live in, with a niece like you, sweetie. Happy birthday.”
58. “As my niece, you have a duty to ask me for anything you want — without hesitation. As your aunt, I have the right to spoil you rotten — without remorse. This is what I call family synergy. Happy birthday, sweetheart.”
59. “Generation gap? No, not with you around. You bring the world together, and you bring out the best in all of us. We are proud to be part of your family. Happy Birthday to my lovely niece!”
60. “What do Google and Craigslist have in common? Both cannot explain how much we love and adore you. Happy birthday to the world’s cutest niece.”
61. “Your mom, my wonderful sister, gave me a wonderful niece to love. I can never repay her (not that I ever did in the past). Happy birthday.”
62. “You are my NIECE:
N-aughty,
I-mpatient,
E-nergetic,
C-ute and
E-xpressive.
I love you, happy birthday.”
63. “Being my NIECE means you’re:
N-ice,
I-ncredible,
E-xciting,
C-ourageous and
E-xtraordinary.
I love you. Have a wonderful birthday.”
64. “We are the best aunt-niece team this side of the shopping mall. Let’s shop until we drop. Happy birthday.”
65. “You are now the only member of our family that makes me look forward to family occasions. Happy birthday to my beautiful niece.”

BIRTHDAY QUOTES TO A SPECIAL LITTLE NIECE

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

66. “Nieces, poodles, warm apple strudel — these are a few of my favorite things! Happy Birthday, my favorite niece!”
67. “I’m sending positive energy your way to help you celebrate your big day! May you have the hap-hap-happiest birthday in the history of birthdays!”
68. “You are the sweetest child I’ve ever met and I’m so glad I get to call you my niece! Best Wishes to you on your special day!”
69. “A special little fairy once told me a tale about a little niece I have that I love and know well. That special little fairy told me such good things. It’s true! She told me about my special niece, and that special niece is you! Happy Birthday!”
70. “I think instead of calling me ‘Uncle’ you should call me ‘Funcle’… as in the ‘fun uncle’. What do ya say?! Happy Birthday! Love from Funcle!”
71. “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you belong in a zoo! May your birthday be as wild and crazy as you! Love the monkey’s uncle!”
72. “Cool, amazing, pretty, cute and beautiful. You are the only person who has all these qualities. Happy Birthday my adorable niece.”
73. “Who is the awesomest niece around?! You are! Happy Birthday to my awesome-sauce niece!”
74. “Happy Birthday to my niece, You and I make the awesomeness more awesome. I am totally proud of you.”
75. “You are loved to the moon and back by your Aunt and Uncle! The stars are shining bright on your birthday tonight! Happy Birthday, our beautiful niece!”
76. “May you have a supercalifragalistic birthday and an expealidocious year! You’re an amazing girl and an even more wonderful niece! You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!”
77. “Happy Birthday, my dear niece! You are truly a very special girl! May your day be wonderful and your year be better than the last!”
78. “I wish I could be young like you so that we can be the perfect buddies to do all kinds of stuff. Happy bday.”
79. “No doubt, other people have nieces. But, I am confident that none of them are any where as great as mine! Happy Birthday, Niece!”
80. “Your sweet and simple smile can keep me warm in the winter too. Even though we are far, but yet our hearts are too close that I can feel your breath. Wonderful birthday.”
81. “People often go through meditation or yoga to get relief from the stress, but I don’t need any of them because I’ve your cute pictures. Best birthday.”
82. “A special little fairy once told me a tale about the little niece, I told her I know it. She told all about a special niece and that niece is you. Happy birthday to you!”
83. “Dear, you may be very young, but you are more mature than anyone of your age. Your qualities are really amazing. Happy birthday.”
84. “My niece, I hope your birthday is spectacular and you have the greatest day! You are one-in-a-million and I couldn’t ask for a better niece!”
85. “My dearest niece, my only advice for you on this birthday is – always listen to your heart. It won’t let you do anything wrong. I know you’ll grow up as perfect. Wonderful bday.”
86. “Our relationship makes us smile, gives us laughs and high fives. Having awesome niece like you makes all of me wanna fly. Happy Birthday to you niece.”
87. “The greatest thing my sister ever did for me was to give birth to you, my precious niece. Happy birthday, honeybunch.”
88. “The relationship between you and me is not about the smiles and laughs. You are such a wonderful niece that my heart wants to fly. Happy birthday.”
89. “As your aunt, I have the right to look forward to lovingly hold you in my arms for hours and hours. Happy birthday, dear child.”
90. “Happy Birthday dear niece. Sending you tons of wishes and blessing on your special day.”
91. “Life is like an ice-cream, enjoy it before it melts. Bday is like balloon celebrate it before it loses its air. Happy bday dear niece!”
92. “You are the most adorable niece in the universe. I love you so, so much. Happy birthday, sweetie pie.”
93. “I am sending you a simple and true birthday wish. I wish you excitement and adventure on this great time. I wish you a day just for you. Happy Birthday to you!”
94. “Dearest niece, just the thought of your beautiful, sweet face makes my day brighter. Happy birthday, sweetheart.”
95. “Happy birthday to the prettiest girl in the world. I want to grant all your wishes, I wish you fulfill all your desires. Happy Bday dear niece.”
(Jump back to the table of contents)

BEST WISHES FROM HER AWESOME AUNT

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

96. “A niece is someone as beautiful, talented, and intelligent as her favorite aunt—me of course! Happy Birthday to my favorite niece!”
97. “No matter how old you are just remember that I will always be here for you. You can always come to me for hugs, movie dates, or late night gossip sessions! That’s what Aunts are for! Happy Birthday to my remarkably brilliant niece.”
98. “I might be your Aunt but I would also like to think of myself as your friend. Best wishes to you on your special day.”
99. “For every wonderful niece, there’s a wonderful aunt! May you have the happiest of birthdays and the best year yet!”
100. “Best Wishes to a wonderful girl with the most amazing aunt! You sure are one lucky girl! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as we are!”
101. “Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! You have and continue to make me one very proud aunt! May all your wishes and dreams come true this year!”
102. “The term “Awesome Aunt” remains incomplete if there is no “Wonderful Niece” like you. How perfect we are. Happy birthday.”
103. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet… but not as sweet as you! Happy Birthday my sweet niece! Love from your favorite Aunt.”
104. “It’s mandatory to have an amazing niece to become the sweetest aunt in the world. Hope you are enjoying this day a lot.”
105. “Happy Birthday to one lucky girl! You are so lucky to have me as your aunt! I’m also pretty lucky to have you as my niece!”
106. “As your aunt, I’ve the duty to wish you as the very first person on your most special day. Wishing you the best birthday.”
107. “Not every aunt-niece relation is as beautiful as ours. We are the best and we will remain so. Have a wonderful birthday.”
108. “You and me, the niece-aunt duo are the perfect pair of daughter-mother. Wishing you a happy bday.”
109. “It’s true that you are the daughter of my sister, but the cuteness on your face is definitely coming from your lovely aunt. Hope you are enjoying your day. Best bday.”
110. “Whenever you are down or else you feel bad because your mom/dad has grounded you or even the teacher has punished you for something, never feel that you are alone. Your aunt is always available to hug you. Happy birthday.”
111. “We are more than the relation of aunt-niece. We are the best friends of each other. Happy bday to my best friend.”
112. “Your Aunt is one amazing, incredible person, isn’t she? I guess you’re pretty okay too. You better be enjoying one heck of a good 16th birthday party! Don’t forget to save a piece of cake for your favorite aunt!”
113. “The word “Aunt” became very, very special in my life after you were born. Have a wonderful birthday.”
114. “Best wishes to someone so sweet she makes my teeth hurt! Happy Birthday from your very cheesy favorite aunt!”
115. “Being an aunt is always joyous and it is nothing less than the joy of motherhood. It sounds crazy and wild. Wonderful bday.”
116. “If your mom doesn’t allow you to have a big party tonight, then call me, and I will make a few arrangements. And don’t feel guilty, aunts are officially allowed to spoil their nieces. Happy birthday!”
117. “You are more mature and intelligent than your mom when she was in your age. Trust me, She was having weird and crazy tantrums. Happy Birthday to my dear niece.”
118. “The world best duo is the aunt-niece duo. I am lucky to have it. Happy birthday dear niece.”
119. “An “awesome Niece” makes me an “Awesome Aunt”. Have a perfect happy Birthday Niece.”
120. “You are my niece, which gives you the official right to ask me for treats without feeling guilty. I am your aunt, which gives me the official right to spoil you without taking responsibility. How perfect. Happy birthday!”
121. “I want to become the perfect aunt for a perfect niece like you. Have the best birthday. Happy birthday, niece.”
122. “The aunt-niece duo like us can easily give competition to pair of mother-daughter. Happy Birthday to you.”
123. “The word AUNT became very very special in my life after you take a breath in this world. Happy birthday wishes, my lovey niece.”
124. “Whenever your dad grounds you, whenever your mom scolds you, whenever your teachers punish you, whenever your friends tease you – always remember that you have an aunt who is waiting to hug you. Happy birthday!”
125. “As an aunt, you are supposed to be everything to your niece that the mother or father is not. You are supposed to be dotting and probably the coolest person on the little one’s planet. A niece birthday is a perfect opportunity for one as an aunt to seize and express love to her with a sweet message.”
126. “Happy birthday. Whenever you need someone to trust — when everybody else has let you down – remember that you can always lean on me, your ever-hugging, ever-loving aunt.”
127. “My wonderful, beautiful niece, you are more like a daughter and BFF to me. Just thought you should know. Happy birthday.”
128. “You may be my sister’s daughter but it’s obvious where you got your amazing looks — your amazing-looking aunt. Happy birthday.”
129. “Just so you know: aunts and nieces are, by blood, automatically BFFs. Happy birthday, my sweet niece.”
130. “If your parents don’t throw you an amazing birthday party tonight, call me, your favorite auntie. I’ll make sure you have one — because I could never say “no” to you. Happy birthday from your cool aunt.”
(Jump back to the table of contents)

FROM HER LOVING UNCLE

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

131. “You are beauty, brains, and a real humdinger! Happy Birthday to you, my niece! Love from your favorite ‘fun’ uncle!”
132. “I don’t have words to describe the feeling when you take birth. I was full of emotions and words are short to express my feelings. Wishing you a happy birthday my lovely niece.”
133. “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you belong in a zoo! May your birthday be as wild and crazy as you! Love the monkey’s uncle!”
134. “The only problem I face by having a niece like you is that I have become snooty. I can’t help but show off everyone I meet. Happy Bday niece.”
135. “I think instead of calling me ‘Uncle’ you should call me ‘Funcle’… as in the ‘fun uncle’. What do ya say?! Happy Birthday! Love from Funcle!”
136. “I want to hear every day the cutest word from my niece – “Uncle”. Nothing gives me such pleasure than hearing this word from your sweet mouth. Best bday.”
137. “Becoming a father of such a strong, powerful, intelligent girl is so lucky. I am happy for my brother to have you in his life. Happy Birthday to dear niece.”
138. “Lack of responsibility is the best part about our uncle-niece relationship. You can irresponsibly ask your uncle to give you treats and I can irresponsibly spoil my niece with expensive treats. Happy birthday!”
139. “How many ways Can I praise your wonderfulness without sounding creepy? I only know that you are awesome my niece. Happy Birthday, dear!”
140. “Some people think they have become old when they hear uncle, but, I never felt like that and even I feel myself luckiest when I hear the word in your cute voice. Wonderful bday.”
141. “If your mother doesn’t allow our big party tonight then call me without any hesitation. I will make all the arrangements to make your day super special. I have all the rights to spoil you :p. Happy Birthday to you!”
142. “Happy Birthday to the bundle of joy who always is a full tank of courage and generosity. You are truly one of a kind and I am proud to be the uncle of such a beautiful niece.”
143. “I hope all your wishes come true on this birthday. Happy Birthday, niece!”
144. “Enjoy the special day with you favorite burger and delicious ice cream. Always be happy with your friends and family member. Happy Bday to my niece.”
145. “You are beauty, brains, and a real humdinger! Happy Birthday to you, my niece! Love from your favorite ‘fun’ uncle!”
146. “Every year on your birthday, I am reminded how fast the time flies. It feels like yesterday you were playing with my arms and now you are such a young and beautiful lady with such a wonderful inner beauty. Keep on shining in the life and stay humble. Please accept my lovely birthday wishes for niece.”
147. “Our relationship is not about high fives, smiles, and laugh. Having you makes me want to fly. Happy birthday to you my dear niece.”
148. “You are everything to me. I feel that I am the luckiest person in the world because I am having the best niece in the world. Have an amazing party tonight. Happy Bday niece.”
149. “My niece is my favorite lady in this entire world. Happy Birthday, darling.”
150. “Birthday is the bundle of joy and happiness. You never fail to amaze everyone with wit, courage, and generosity. You are truly one of a kind. I am honored to be your uncle.”
151. “I never thought my sister will do something great in her life. But my perception changed after she gave birth to such a cute NIECE. Happy Bday Niece.”
152. “Dearest niece, I hope your birthday celebration is so much fun that you can’t help but have a truly happy birthday.”
153. “I just want to get all the things you want especially on your birthday. Nice, Wish you a many many returns of the day. Happy birthday to you!”
154. “I’m so lucky to have a niece like you. You’re my best friend, best daughter, best adviser and best critic whenever I need you to be. Happy birthday.”
155. “Just the thought of how adorable a niece I am having and my cutie pie has completed one more year makes my day. Happy Birthday, niece.”
156. “You are my lovely niece, who can ask for a treat at any time. I am your UNCLE which gives me the official right to spoil you as much as I can. Have a wonderful happy Bday niece.”
157. “With your birthday money, get whatever you want for your birthday. We won’t tell your mother. That’s what the best aunts and uncles do best. Happy birthday, our little angel.”
158. “I can see a wonderful future in your eyes and a better world full of joy and peace in your heart. I Know you are brave and smart. Happy birthday to you!”
159. “If we ever have a daughter, we want her to be exactly like you — happy, loving, wonderful and kind. Happy birthday from your beloved aunt and uncle.”
160. “The Official definition of niece in Merriam-Webster is – A daughter of brother, sister, brother-in-all or sister-in-law. But my personal definition for niece is – A lovely Young girl who is like my own daughter. Happy birthday to my pretty niece.”
161. “When you started to call me Uncle, my whole life took a turn for the better. Much, much, much better. I love you. Happy birthday to my incredible niece.”
162. “Pure joy is what I felt when you were born. Pure joy is what I feel whenever I’m with you. Happy birthday, dearest niece.”
163. “Chase your bliss and live well. Whenever you need a little extra support, know that I have your back. Happy birthday.”
164. “How many ways can I praise your awesomeness without sounding like a tired old uncle? I don’t know, but Happy Birthday, awesome niece!”
165. “We’re in your life for one reason only — to spoil you rotten. Happy birthday from your favorite aunt and uncle.”
166. “Pursue your dreams and give life your best shot. Never be afraid to fail, because your uncle’s always got your back. Happy birthday niece!”
167. “I have been so blessed to have known you since the day you were born. This is your birthday, but it is mine, too– as an uncle. Happy Birthday to us!”
168. “I have a pacemaker in my heart called NIECE – your cuteness has full control over my heartbeats. Happy birthday.”
169. “I do not have your mom’s patience. I do not have your dad’s genius, but I have a heart full of love for you and a guest room available 24/7. Happy Birthday!”
170. “My brother has done many amazing things in life, but nothing as wonderful as you, my beautiful niece. Happy birthday.”
(Jump back to the table of contents)

FOR YOUR NIECE IN LAW

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

171. “Whenever you need an extra shoulder to cry on, you can count on me to give you mine. I love you. Happy birthday.”
172. “You’re the best niece-in-law we could have ever hoped for. We wish you a very warm and happy birthday from the bottom of our hearts.”
173. “My stylish and witty niece, I wish I was your mom. You are so near and dear to me that even though I am your aunt but I always think of you as my own daughter. Happy Birthday, niece!”
174. “Here’s to hoping you have a birthday filled with granted wishes and fulfilled dreams, dear niece.”
175. “With a niece like you, life is so much fuller than I ever expected. You fill up every room you enter with so much joy. Happy birthday.”
176. “My memories with you are the most precious thing ever in my life. No matter how far you are, my best wishes will always remain with you. Happy birthday.”
177. “Dearest niece, I hope your day is as special as you are, and may the year ahead be filled with all the joy your heart can hold.”
178. “You are not just my niece… you are the caretaker of my heart’s largest piece. Happy birthday.”
179. “On your birthday, dear niece, I wish great things for you. May you find happiness and immeasurable joy in all that you do!”
180. “When you see people smiling at you, don’t think they’re weird or anything. Your inner beauty shines through so much that it just makes people notice and smile! Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Niece”
181. “Motherhood may be a joyous and beautiful journey, but being an aunt is way better – wild and crazy. Happy birthday niece!”
182. “With all the love that I can share, I just want to show you how much I care. Sending best wishes your way, in hopes that my favorite niece has a great birthday!”
183. “Ice cream wishes and frosting cake dreams for a birthday that’s happy and full of great things! Happy Birthday Niece!”
184. “It warms my heart to see you grow from such a precious little angel into a strong, confident, and intelligent young woman. I hope your special day brings you lots of joy, hope, and happiness for the coming year. Happy birthday to you, dearest niece.”
185. “You make the world around you shine bright because of the beautiful light that you have inside. Today, we will celebrate you and that light…and the effect that it has on everyone you meet! You’re amazing! Happy Birthday, Niece!”
186. “To my lovely Niece. I’m so thankful I found a friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday my Niece and may every wish of yours turn to reality.”
187. “May our aunt-niece relationship always make your mom jealous. Happy birthday.”
188. “You may be your mother’s DAUGHTER but you are my BEST FRIEND. Happy birthday.”
189. “It gives us such pleasure to know you’re a member of our family. So, we’ve decided to keep you as our niece-in-law… for eternity! In the meantime, have a very happy birthday!”
190. “Everybody won’t be as wonderful as you and I are, Niece….not even the ones…in our family. Just smile if you agree! Happy Birthday!”
(Jump back to the table of contents)

BIRTHDAY QUOTES FOR BABY NIECE

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

191. “I will never forget the day you grabbed my finger with your little hands. You held on so tight it felt like you were transferring your life force to me. It still feels that way whenever I spend time with you. Thank you for letting me be part of your life. Happy Birthday!”
192. “We all talk about you, Niece. We can’t help it! You are just so sweet, so kind, so special, and in all honesty, just so you! We love you! Happy Birthday”
193. “As your aunt, I have the right to look forward to lovingly hold you in my arms for hours and hours. Happy birthday, dear child.”
194. “Happy birthday to my truly beautiful niece. May the candles on your birthday cake shine every brighter every year.”
195. “Most people make best friends in high schools. I made mine with my niece when I became an aunt. Happy birthday.”
196. “I had never seen such a beautiful little baby as you are, not just saying this because you’re my niece. I wish you a wonderful birthday!”
197. “You might not be able to blow out the only candle on your cake. But as if it were the light of a million candles, your love brightens up our lives in a way that no one can explain. Happy 1st birthday.”
198. “God gave me a niece like you so that I could take a trial run of fatherhood. Happy birthday, darling.”
199. “Even though you are a toddler and you just don’t care, we promise to celebrate your birthday with pomp and flair. Happy first birthday.”
200. “You are now the only member of our family that makes me look forward to family occasions. Happy birthday to my beautiful baby niece.”
201. “Every time I get promoted in my job, you should celebrate because you’re the one I’ll buy a present for with my raise. Happy birthday to my favorite baby niece.”
202. “Never underestimate the power that one year olds possess. From constant squeals to dirty nappies, they make everyone dance on their tiny fingers. Happy birthday.”
203. “Along with being your agony aunt, I also get the right to be your official date screener. I am looking forward to your late teens and twenties. Happy birthday.”
204. “Your angelic smile and your innocent eyes support my faith in the fact that life is worth living despite all the troubles. Happy birthday, my baby niece.”
205. “Just the thought of how adorable baby niece that you are, keeps me warm even though, from each other we are far. Happy birthday.”

WISHES FOR LOVELY ADULT NIECE

CHOOSE FROM EXAMPLES BELOW:

206. “The fire department is on standby, and the fire extinguisher is under the table! Time to blow out the candles on your cake! Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece!”
207. “My dear niece – you have grown up, and now you are a magnificent woman. I can’t express that how much proud I’m for you. Wonderful birthday.”
208. “Happy Birthday, Niece! I was going to try and wrap up Ryan Gosling, but he just wouldn’t stand still long enough to fit in the box! I hope your birthday is still a pretty incredible affair!”
209. “My niece, for you the limit of happiness should be the sky because you love every person around you and they love you too. Happy birthday.”
210. “Happy Anniversary of your 29th Birthday my beautiful niece! You’ve grown into such a lovely, elegant woman! May God Bless you with a lifetime of happiness and love!”
211. “There’s a statistic out there that proves that awesome nieces have really – really awesome aunts! Happy Birthday from your awesome aunt!”
212. “You are such a wonderful woman, who deserves the most perfect and colorful birthday celebration. Hope you’ll get it tonight. A wonderful birthday, niece.”
213. “You are so beautiful, brainy, and a better dancer than me! Happy Birthday! Now let’s get our groove on as we celebrate another year you’ve survived.”
214. “If the birthday wishes are like the leaves of trees, then you need to catch them before the wind blows them away from you. Wishing best birthday to the most beautiful niece in the world.”
215. “Is it your birthday AGAIN? Stop getting older! You’re starting to catch up to me! Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! Another year older and another year 

Comments